Saturday, October 27, 2012

Nailed it.

I know that there are super important things going on in the world right now:
snowy hurricanes
presidential election
gas prices
halloween costume dilemmas

Should we discuss something from that list?

Eh. Maybe later. Instead... 


Go Giants! AND Happy (unbelated) Halloween.

I'm in crazy money saving mode this semester. The kind of money saving mode where a manicure or pedicure becomes a want and not a "but I really neeeed one. Have you seen my cuticles?!" kind of need.

So, I got creative and did my own nails. I spent $1.54 on this rad orange nail polish. I had the black crackle, base coat and top coat in my ecclectic polish supply at home.

Doing one rogue nail is on trend right now and being that I never graduated from 8th grade, I must do what is trendy. Plus, crackle nail polish has an annoying, gummy consistency and it actually worked to my patience's advantage to do one nail.

P.S. I am drinking green tea in this pic (green tea=happiness) and Pioneer Woman's cooking show is on in the background. She was making a peanut butter oreo cream pie, if you really want to get into what's important. 


No comments:

Post a Comment