Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Monday: Say Cheese

Whatever you're going through on this hot, October Monday. (Seriously, can we PLEASE move on from summer??!!)
I would like to bet all the money in my purse, aka 37 cents and one piece of gum, that you are having a less terrifying day than the ladies in this picture.

I'm not sure which face I enjoy more. Lady on the left, "this cannot be happening- I'm not even wearing my cute bikini. " Lady in the middle, "I was DEFINITELY supposed to be married before I was attacked by a sting ray." Lady on the right, "If these idiots would stop screaming, we might actually get to the bars tonight!"
Perhaps it's the sting ray, "Ooooh yeeaaaah."

Happy Monday.

Photo from http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/article/0,,20634003,00.html

1 comment:

  1. Oh.my.gosh. This cracks me up! Especially because I didn't notice the string ray for a good couple of minutes!

    ReplyDelete