Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy MOnday: Little MOments

I left my finger on the shift button too long when I typed two of the words in the title of this post. Since both the words started with "M", both the mistaken capital "O"s, and because I am a little bit rebellious/a little bit OCD, I decided to leave it.
That's called being different.

I heard this song on the radio today, after about 3 years of not hearing it. Some times the radio can make me so mad. But, you already know that, as I complained about it's repetitive, "stab me in the eyeball" nature, a couple blogs ago.
In any case, some times the radio redeems itself. It certainly did today and I thought I'd share the tune that made me feel that way.
The song itself is sweet, and the video is even more cute, plus a little funny. It's cunny, if you will.

Enjoy, and happy Monday.

"Little Moments"

No comments:

Post a Comment