Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Party like it's 1999

A friend sent me this rad article today. If you grew up in the 90's, you must read it. Yes, I am telling you what to do.

This is a cop-out of a post, but... group presentation, graduation final paper, big scary exam and surprise COLD (!!!) have got in the way.

I'm sure you are all just as busy, so take a moment to re-live your youth and then run to the store to find gel pens...gosh I loved those. Even though I KNEW they were sub par because the ink would go from nothing to too much so sporadically..they were so cool!

And while I'm reminiscing, does anyone remember dunkaroos? The bf and I randomally mentioned those the other day. I loved them. 1. because frosting and a cookie type item are a magical combination 2. I don't remember my parents ever buying them, which means I 1. had them at friends houses 2. begged my grandma to buy them. Stuff that you don't get on a regular basis is so much better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment